The Latest Process of SINO-US Trade
1. The US makes a statement that they will not adding tariffs.
2. China is committed to enlarge imports mainly in agriculture and energy.
The goal is to achieve a basic balance of trade within two years.
3. The EU made its voice heard that the profit of EU will be hurt by the Sino-Us new trade policy.
Because the EU will get less Chinese market if China is more open to US.
4. The US committed to increasin high-tech exports.
China will makes efforts to protect intellectual property rights and not allows technology be transfered forcely.
And China will open its financial sector wider.
5. The already added tariffs will gradually cancelled by both sides of Sino-Us.